Friday, August 28, 2009

PINK EYE

My life has been consumed with pink eye lately. I hate it! I couldn't work, and I can't see until Monday. I can't put my contacts back in until Monday.

Dustin and others have taken the best care of me. Dustin has cooked, cleaned, tucked me in to bed, made sure I was taking the right medicine at the right time, etc. He also helped calm me down when I started itching to death and freaking out because the Hydrocodone was making me feel loopy. I hate feeling out of control. I am so grateful for those people ( you know who you are ) that have taken such good care for me. I think the greatest love is love expressed when it wasn't required of that person!

I also feel such anticipation for the future. I know the future is a wonderful place. Jesus is in the driver's seat and I know that wherever we end up...it will be great! I don't have to be a passanger seat driver to know that His driving ends up in paradise!

Tomorrow, I am cooking pancakes for friends! I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment