Monday, August 3, 2009

Let the Waiting Begin!

I had a great weekend as we got to spend some great time with my parents. We got a Johnny's take and bake, which is awesome considering Dustin really misses Johnny's Pizza.

Today, I did great during my interview. I answered all of the quesitons confidently and with great teacher lingo. I know that they interviewed several people...so that makes it hard to wait. There are a couple of things that I wish I had said, but I guess everyone thinks of things they could say after the whole event is over. On a scale of 1-10, I think I gave it a solid 9. My only hesitation is that the math department head was a little bit rigid. I felt that no matter what I said, she would have reacted the same way. There were five people interviewing me, so it was quite nerve-wracking at first.

I know that God began this work, so I know He is faithful to complete it! This interview was only possible through personal connections I made through someone I met at church. I know that my miracle is here. I should know their final decision on Thursday. They said they would make the decision today, but there is a process they have to go through which takes a few days. No matter what happens, I know that this is a part of the process to receiving my miracle.

Dustin and I have also made a big decision concerning our finances. We plan to save over half of my salary to purchase our next vehicle without a note. If we keep living the way we are now, and just deposit everything else, it should happen within a year. I know that this will be very beneficial to us. Dustin will graduate from bible school in two years, and no matter what God callas us to, we don't want any type of note over our head...plus, it puts us in a good position to buy a house.

Well, that's all for now. I will keep you updated on the progress of my miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment