Thursday, July 30, 2009

Heartland World Ministries Church

This is my new church. There is so much soul food here that I just decided to post the link to the whole page. Steve Hill's latest messages are here. If you are anything like me, you will get hooked very fast.
Heartland World Ministries Church

Also, before you leave.....listen to this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gl1EnyXXS0

Another day is passed until the one that is my interview. I have great opportunities to pass the time, though. I am meeting my family this weekend to catch up. My sister and brother-in-law are coming tomorrow, and we are gonna have dinner! Then, Dustin and I are meeting with my parents on Saturday while my dad competes in skeet shooting. Also, we are picking up our newly restored truck! The transmission is totally rebuilt! ha

Well, catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment