Friday, August 7, 2009

What the Heck?

Well, today was not such a good day. Dustin and I decided to keep ourselves busy as we were sure I would get a phone call either way today.....nothing. We are both tense and aren't our normal selves and I hate it.

I decided to help out with a ministry at the church, and I messed up the dessert. It was kinda like the straw that broke the camels back, because I just began crying my eyes out. It was good to get some emotion out. I had to call and let the peopole know that I wasn't going to make it. The girl gave me 1Peter 1:3-8, which is what I had a huge revelation about about a week ago. That confirmed that that is exactly what is going on with us...a spiritual attack.

I'm okay now, but was discouraged as I felt I had no one to talk to. I feel like I always give out, but nothing comes in.....which inspired my title for this post. "What the Heck?" I know that I have people that would hear me, but having a friend that you can vent to would be great.

Anyways, God was there as always and knows my heart. Thank goodness! I've cleaned the house..now I am about to watch a movie until Dustin comes home.

No comments:

Post a Comment