Thursday, August 6, 2009

What Now?

Today has been a very stressful day. As you know, I went on an interview on Monday. The principal told me that she would notify me on Thursday...today. I haven't heard anything. At the risk of looking very unprofessional, I called at 4:30 today, and the secretary told me that the principal has been in a retreat for two days. I talked myself into calling knowing that their decision has been made for days. They were waiting till today to make sure the successful candidate passed a background test. Well, the long awaited "Thursday" is here and I still don't know. For that school to expect so much out of new hires, they sure don't keep their word.

For a long time I was moping, but then I decided that it just wasn't going to effect my day! I have dont the absolute best I could...and by golly, that is good enough. I know that miracle is still on the way. I can see God's hand on this since the beginning, and I am not going to doubt now....or feel sorry for myself. God helped me through four years of school, placed me in a student teaching position that is the same grade and subject as the position that I just interviewed for. God placed a representative from that district in my path to set up the interview and then helped me through it!

All I know is that I have done EVERYTHING God has told me to do as well as tons of effort in order to be pleasing to Him. As my pastor says, " I've done everything I can, so God is doing everything I can't."

So just like my last few posts, I will keep you updated on my miracle! This will NOT take my joy! Blessings will run me down and take me over!

For the first time, I feel a little homesick.

No comments:

Post a Comment