Friday, September 4, 2009

Lessons Learned Lately!

Hope you like my alliteration!

Anyways, I have gone through soo much lately, that I would rather not go into great detail about all of the trials, etc.; however, I would like to share my lessons learned.

1. Don't put God in a box! God can use you for whatever He sees fit. The next step may have nothing to do with the previous step and preparation.
2. My validity is not found in man! I have worked soo hard to be where I am today. I have made alot of good choices and have been saved since I was a child....I'm darn proud of that.
3. True friends are there to help you pick up the pieces, even when it doesn't always bring them pleasure. They are there no matter what.
4. God cares way more for doing what's best for me than pleasing the plans of someone else. He will mess everything up in your eyes to make sure that you become the best you can be at the end. His love is matchless in every way.
5. No one has the right to share their personal convictions to others. You share the cross...the gospel and what scriptures clearly define as good and evil. Man is an onion and must be peeled away in layers.
6. I am finally an adult. Through this rough season, I have learned how to accept myself as an adult and a professional in education.
7. Every day I am reminded more and more of my pulse and heartbeat....Teen Challenge. Not a day goes by that I don't think about something concerning it. I thank God for it. The feeling you get in seeing the end results of your labor is undescribable.
8. A true man of God won't fall even when half of his flesh is ripped away by evil.
9. Prayer changes things. I was in true defeat when I began to pray victory. I was also praying in the spirit, and ever since, I have felt such change in my heart and house.
10. We are doing something right, because Satan is at war with us! Every person I know personally that has moved to Texas for HSM has been attacked in more ways than can be described; however, more change and fire has been birthed in us that I can imagine.

I'll stop here.

This weekend Dustin's mom and family are coming for a visit. I'm so glad. She is a breath of fresh air.

I've also learned how much I love my parents. They mean the world to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment