Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Quality vs. Quantity

I have entered a new season in my life.  I have always loved being a servant, and I don't say that in a boastful way.  Thoughtfulness has always come easy to me and people have always just been in my path that needed help.  However, I have felt a shift.  The people in my path now are no longer being helped, and I feel that I am just amiss.  I always want to help people, but I have heard God speak to me about this recently.

It is time to stop spreading myself out.  It is time to develop those relationships and ventures in my life that are worth investing my time.  Not everyone that comes in my path is going to be at the top of my priorities any longer.  I am beginning a journey of finding myself.  I have done well so far! I am dressing nicer, taking extra time to put on jewelry and lipstick, and wearing lady clothes!  I feel sooo much better, and I am realizing that I am VALUABLE!  I am worth protecting and not spreading my pearls to swine!  This is such a beautiful revalation to me to be able to grasp this concept.

Oh, and I finally found a mentor! My mentor is the HOLY SPIRIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment