Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I am God's movement.

Yesterday, I had a wonderful conversation with God.  Any conversation with God is always good, because you know he is talking to you!  My insides scream with excitment when He talks back to me....no matter how often it occurs.

Anyways, I was driving past Harry Hines Blvd. as usual when I didn't have time to curse the bad clubs as I was passing.  My throat had been very sore, and I became tired of saying it every day to and from work.  I then asked God to allow just my body passing by it to curse them each time.  I thought to myself that it would be awesome that no matter if I had paid attention or not that God inside me would be able to curse the buildings without my continual saying it. God IMMEDIATELY responded, "If I was wanting to do that, I would have done it Myself without using you to do it.  How do you think I curse them?...I curse them by the words from your mouth; therefore, just passing by would be denying the power I intend to use in you to curse it." 

I then was refreshed with the verses:
"But no one can tame the tongue; it is a restless evil and full of deadly poison. 9 With it we bless our Lord and Father, and with it we curse men, who have been made in the likeness of God; 10 from the same mouth come both blessing and cursing."
"I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

I think it is sooooo cool that God uses us that way. I underestimate my capabilities to the point where my mindset is sometimes crippled!  Why am I on spiritual crutches to think that He doesn't want us to BE His vessels of blessings and curses?

If this is something I now believe, then I must also believe that speaking His blessings over myself and my family works to the same degree.  If I don't want evil knocking at my door, then by golly, I need to get off my butt and curse the evil that is coming my way.  If I want to see God's blessings, then..........you guessed it, I need to speak blessings into my life.  My words have power and my words ARE the voice of God when my life is consecrated to him.

God, I ask that you help me and those who read this to realize the potential of our words.  I will choose to not complain and call in harm.  I will be a speaker of life when it is time for it and I will speak death when you word stands against things.  I seek your wisdome and you Holy Ghost power to consume me in this area. I pray this seed will not only be planted in fertile soil, but that it would grow into a mighty source of other seeds for others in Your kingdom.  Thank You for this revelation of your truth. 
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Below are the names of the strip clubs for this area.  It is beginning to get on my nerves!  I feel a rising of change in the atmosphere! Please pray with me concerning this!  At least five of these are on the road that I pass everyday.  Another terrible thing about this is they have disgusting billboards all over the major highway flashed before every driver! God, protect the people that drive by it! I would never advise to visit the websites for these clubs, but I tried to find a picture of the particular one that I drive right beside.  I wasn't able to find an outside pic of the building and I didn't click into anything on that site, but I realized that the publicity for these women are as shaded figures with exposed bodies; yet so many people neglect to think of the actual souls attached to these bodies.  Who are we to let this happen on our watch?  Lastly, there is an outreach for these girls at my church, and I know they would greatly appreciate your prayers and intercession.

Baby Dolls

Bombshells Nude Cabaret

Cabaret Royale

Chicas Bonitas

Club Onyx

Clubhouse

Dallas Gentlemen's Club

Fare Club (at Cabaret Royale)

Gold Club

Jaguar's Gold Club

King's Cabaret

La Zona Rosa Cabaret

Lady Love II

Lipstick Cabaret

Lodge

Men's Club Of Dallas

Pandora's Mens Club

Silver City Cabaret

Spearmint Rhino

Tiger Cabaret

XTC Cabaret

No comments:

Post a Comment