Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bottled Up

I recently got a new laptop for work.  I have been wanting one for a very long time.  I now hope to be blogging much more due to the availability of a comfortable position while on the computer.  I LOVE writing, so many times I suspect my blogs will be just for my release that I get when I just write what's going on in my life down, whether it be on paper privately or published publically. 

Life is wonderful.  However, I feel like so many things are just bottled up inside of me.  Dustin has pushed into heaven through his persuit of God.  Heartland School of Ministry has catapolted him from a man with Godly desires to a man with Godly power.  I have seen such a change, and I know that as he continues to reach heaven, I am being uplifted.  I have felt a connection to him as I never have before just through him persuing God and him being the head of my household.  I have seen him go through multiple stages since being here, and I can't believe the progress he has made in the Lord.

I had a vision of us and the people around us trying to reach heaven.  I saw a dark sky that was blanketed.  I also saw that every prayer that was being prayed was rising to the sky as arrows.  I saw the prayers that were lofty going up and coming right back down.  I saw some going up and just getting stuck in the blanket.  I believe this represented the seasons in our life up till this moment.  I then began to see more and more people around us that were shooting their arrows and petitions towards heaven. I believe that since we have moved here, we have been positioned with so many more people with a common purpose.  There is nothing that compares to my home church, but there is something about God positioning you with different people at different seasons in your life. As nothing began to penetrate the heavens, I looked around and saw the multitude of people begin to converse and combine strengths in order to penetrate heaven.  The people began to realize that the strength of multiple people would be the only things that would work.  After working together, they began to release their arrows, but they just got stuck in the blanket as well, but they went a little farther. I believe this has been the most recent season, where God has separated the wheat from the chaff.  Lastly, the people began to realize that it wasn't just multiplied strength it was people with like arrows and passion and righteousness that must huddle together to release arrows.  When they huddled and began to pray, I saw an arrow penetrate the blanket.  I believe this is now....HALLELUJAH.

When the arrow when through, I saw more and more continue to puncture the blanket.  I then saw that this was the key to revival in that there was a river resting on top of the blanket.  The fewer arrows that penetrated, the more concentrated and strong was the river that came out of the hole in the blanket.  This was the reason that the positioning of the right people were so vital to the original aims of shooting the arrows.  When the blanket is penetrated, God will have the right people right under the waterfall!  The river was God's refreshing!  When we get together and really touch heaven, we will reach a place that hasn't been touched.  I know God's river is there waiting to be set free and to be released from it's current boundaries.  It's not up to God to release it, it's up to us!

Lastly, I have been praying for some people in my life that I admire greatly.  The enemy has tried to stop me, but I refuse.  I have recently learned that serving to climb is a sin.  I think I have done this unintentionally, but as I examined my heart, I saw that it was there.  It helped me to be free from this when I began to tell God that despite if I had ever known these people, I thank God and rejoice just the same in their success for the kingdom!  As my flesh sometimes opposes it, my heart has began to love serving in secret.  There really is nothing like it.

1 comment:

  1. Psalm 24
    The King of Glory Entering Zion.
    A Psalm of David.
    1The (A)earth is the LORD'S, and [a]all it contains,
    The (B)world, and those who dwell in it.
    2For He has (C)founded it upon the seas
    And established it upon the rivers.
    3Who may (D)ascend into the (E)hill of the LORD?
    And who may stand in His holy (F)place?
    4He who has (G)clean hands and a (H)pure heart,
    Who has not (I)lifted up his soul to falsehood
    And has not (J)sworn deceitfully.
    5He shall receive a (K)blessing from the LORD
    And (L)righteousness from the God of his salvation.
    6This is the generation of those who (M)seek Him,
    Who seek Your face--even Jacob. Selah.
    7(N)Lift up your heads, O gates,
    And be lifted up, O [b]ancient doors,
    That the King of (O)glory may come in!

    ReplyDelete