Saturday, March 6, 2010

Changes

God has picked me up from almost everything that I know as comfort and familiarity and has put me in a new location.  As He takes the blindfold from my eyes, I am discovering what His will is for my future.  There are so many possibilities that lay before me that it almost overwhelms me.  I see fields of sheep that need tending and tons of beauty to behold; however, my feet remain planted where I stand.

Before I am able to pertake of this new place, there are some major changes that I need to make. God won't let me move forward in a shell that isn't pleasing to Him nor myself for that matter.  I need to change my outward vessel into something that I feel comfortable living in.  It's like trying to workout in a sunday dress with panty hose and dress shoes.  I need to cultivate my inner beauty so that the beauty of others is no longer a threat.  I need to know who I am so that others will only be able to influence me for the better as I choose to do so.  I need to govern myself so that if one part of this field I see is of governship, I will be ready.  I need to love myself so that my face will not blend into the crowd.  If God is love, then if I don't love myself I am squeezing God out instead of clearing out weeds to make room for Him.

I so long to wander in this field and behold all of its possibilities.  It is a field that I don't think that I will want to leave.  Greener grass doesn't exist beyond it, and fullfillment is waiting for me there. 

I am on the way to this change with the grace and power of God. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment