Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Warrent Has Been Carried Out!

Well,  God warrented my job to me! Thank you, Jesus!  I am still in a bit of shock, but excitement has overtaken me in waves.  So many people have made this victory even more joyout through their sincere happiness for me.  I am sooo blessed to have established a second church family in such a short amount of time.  I am especially grateful for the wiser women God has already put in my path. Mrs. Jerri and Mrs. Arneta, I love you dearly.  It is not even that I have had the honor of spending very much time with them, but I hang on their every word.  I also want to shout OUT to Lacey and Jasmine.....you have blessed me more than you could possibly know. I LOVE YOU.

I will start my new job as soon as my paperwork clears for Dallas ISD.  That should be mid week, so I am not sure if I will start before or after Thanksgiving.  I am just thankful.

Also, I have experienced another element of victory with a friend.  She has faced a ginormous hurdle, but she is choosing to make some wise choices.  Regardless of the hows and whys, I am proud she is making the right choice today.

No comments:

Post a Comment