Monday, November 23, 2009

I FOUND the Wild Card!


Well, today is going to be a fantastic day for sure.  I have been dying to post this blog, because I have become addicted to publishing the works of a very real and active God.

A few weeks back, a lady was praying over me.  She informed me that I was a visionary and that I was going to have vision to take things to an additional level.  She also said (through God) that I would begin to have visions and dreams.  Well, since then I have!

I was in the vehicle, and I had a very quick vision of a hand of Phase 10 cards....except the cards were in God's hand and I knew it.  The cards look unfamiliar to me at one point, but then very familiar at another.  I realized that God was in heaven wanting to unleash a work in a very specific way on earth to someone.  He was pondering.....I was thinking 'What's He gonna do?"  A card was then illuminated to me....the WILD card.  When I saw the WILD card become visible, I felt heaven and God rejoicing so that He could do what He wanted in a very small way to someone He loved.  It took a minute for Him to find the WILD card because He was searching out the card that was usuable one at a time. 

It showed me that He is drawing me and His followers to not just focus on becoming great at some things that pertain to our own interests and current abilities.  I must strive to become His WILD card so that His hand will be absolutely free to move as He pleases.

God, make me the WILD card so that I can be the apple of your eye and the one that will make all You did on the cross worth it. I want my life to use all of what you provided for me through the cross.  Lord, give me wisdom to know when I'm the card you want to put out!

SCRIPTURES
1 Chronicles 28:9
“As for you, my son Solomon, know the God of your father, and serve Him with a loyal heart and with a willing mind; for the LORD searches all hearts and understands all the intent of the thoughts. If you seek Him, He will be found by you; but if you forsake Him, He will cast you off forever.

Job 13:9

Will it be well when He searches you out?Or can you mock Him as one mocks a man?

1 Corinthians 2:10

But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment