Saturday, April 17, 2010

HEADLINE PICTURE

I uploaded picture I took of the bible I was using three years before I met Dustin.  I wrote this at a youth camp.  God sure enough gave me my evangelist husband.  I realize more and more everyday to the extent that he is an evangelist.  He blows my mind, and it is an honor for me to be his wife.  I realize more everyday that I need to remember God has given me him for this life and I am RESPONSIBLE for how I am a steward over his wonderful son!  I aim to be pleasing to God in this area.  I still have ALOT of growing room; nevertheless, I am a work in PROGRESS.

Thanks for reading....my recent blog is below.

2 comments:

  1. open the picture in a program like paint or whatever you have and resize it to a smaller size, then upload it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm....I worked forever trying to do that..Maybe, when we get together you can help me do that. :)

    Hope yall had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete