Sunday, October 25, 2009

Just an Expression of the Day

Awakening

Nervously hitting the streets
Wondering what God had planned
I could never imagined the fleet
Oh the uncharted territory beneath my feet

I never imagined little girls and boys
I couldn’t have expected their enormous voids
I knew they were searching
Could I show them the One worth finding?

As I waited and prepared myself
I never imagined what my soul would feel
I saw the pain temporarily disguised
Broken children with pain so real

Awaken oh my soul
There are children needing deliverance
Let them see their heart’s hole
I pray Your love they would unmistakably experience

There was an awakening today
Not only for them but for my soul
God, I know to point them Your way
It’s their only chance to be made whole

Let me not forget the eyes filled with confusion
I want to carry it always
Lest I forget I have the solution
Help me Lord to show them the way

No comments:

Post a Comment