Sunday, September 12, 2010

NIKE

Okay, I tried posting this link and info from my facebook at least five different times on two different browsers, and it wouldn't work.  I'll let you make your own conclusions of why..?

I started researching NIKE because I heard it was a Greek goddess that is still worshiped today through an occult. 

I recently said a prayer of release from Freemasonry as it's ties or unbelievably demonic.  If the knowledge and power of warfare interests you, here is the site.  It also has MANY other valuable resources here.  My spiritual warfare teacher, Rebecca Greenwood, said if you are from the south, it would be a good idea to do this.  Prayer of Release site

Upon this prayer of release, it says that I will do away with things that represent demonic worship.  I started researching, and this is what I found.  If for no other reason, I thought it required exposure as I myself wish I had heard about all of this type of stuff much sooner.  I believe ignorance isn't bliss and we need to be aware of what doors we open as we clothe ourselves and live in the everyday world. 

I believe this is based mainly on personal convictions; therefore, it isn't my goal to persuade you but just to share resources that I believe are beneficial to know about.  The part of this site that drew me in is the connecction that NIKE desires for people to wrap their body in garments that offer up the swoosh (the shape of her wing) in order to summons her approval for victory.  I find it no coinsidence that Nike is a brand that represents sports and the persuit of victory.  The name NIKE actually means triumph or victory.

Notice on the document, that some words were actually released for NIKE corp.
The Truth behind Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment