Sunday, June 27, 2010

Undeveloiped Photos

Over the past weekend, Sam Hinn has ministered to our church for two services.  He said something that will forever be engrained in my mind.  Sewn seeds are like undeveloped photos of our future.  I thought that was soo good.  He ministered in so many different ways, that I'm sure I'll continue to reap from those services.

I also felt a connection with a woman in the church that I greatly admire.  Regardless of what comes of it, I'm grateful that it has happened.  There is nothing like the feeling of your promised future becoming a reality....nothing.

As I type, my husband is on his way home from Louisiana.  He went there because he scheduled an evangelistic outreach at a local youth group.  I am so proud of him!  I haven't seen him since Tuesday, so I'm super ready for him to come home.

Over the past month or so, God has brought me out of a season of isolation.  I now have people around me that I know God wants me to let into my heart.  It was scary and difficult to say the least, and I still haven't completely conquered the ability to not guard myself in an unhealthy way.  I'm working on it, though.  I was told through prophesy that I have to stop letting people love me through a straw.  That straw represents the only way I will accept love.  I have to abandon that way of thinking and allow people to love me just how they love me instead of me only seeing myself loved if they do it my way on my terms.  I have been finding so much fulfillment from this.

A bible verse that has encouraged me greatly recently says that, "Blessed are the righteous that are persecuted, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." I looked up persecuted in the Hebrew and it says that persecution means to be put away or mistreated.  How much more does this verse cover in our lives when we discover that meaning.  God is my vindicator, and I am finally finding the strength to let go of situations.

I hope this blog doesn't sound negative, but I've been in a pruning stage...not because I serve a God that is harsh and requires sacrifice, but because I have seen my Father high and lifted up.  I have fell in love with Him and there are things I GET to change to become more of His image.  It is so wonderful that love inspires change.  I serve a king!

No comments:

Post a Comment