Saturday, June 22, 2013

A Word for Today

During my devotion and prayer time today, I felt the Lord deliver this word to me.  I feel it applies to us all. 
 
We often see the warring of Satan as a direct result of our drawing our own swords to protect and defend.  The Lord says, "Put down your sword, that I may fight the battle for you." The word of the Lord (in my situation) is sharper than any double edged sword.  It will devise our plan and divide soul and spirit.
 
Come to the River, the River of Life, and drink freely.  It makes glad the city of God.  The Spirit searches all the things of God, so you come boldly to the throne of grace.  Freely you receive, freely you shall give.
 
Praise the One who has made ALL THINGS available to us through His son, Jesus.  Nothing shall be able to separate us from the love of God.  We are more than conquerors, being able to withstand anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment