Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Where to Start?...

I have no specific place to start....I am reminded of this every time someone asks me about my passions, where pregnancy has brought me spiritually, etc.

Dustin and I have been brought out of and are still being brought out of our works/performance mentality.  My husband changes before my eyes.  I literally see the kiss of God upon his face.  His physical appearance has even been changing...crazy?...NO. It brings waves of refreshing to my spirit.  I am so blessed to be beside him on his journey of becoming who he is destined to be.  And, at this stage in my life, I am realizing and admitting that he is blessed as well to be on the journey of my life.  I've been getting real with myself and with most of the people around me.

I heard such an inspirational teaching from our One Voice pastor.  He pointed out that it's out of a legalistic point of view that we long to be desperate for our God.  When fathers are loving to their children, they aren't doing their job when the child gets desperate for their attention.  He is there the moment I reach out to Him....really, He is there ALL of the time.

I was singing a song today that I know the Holy Spirit dropped into my heart.  Some of the words are, "I am running, running after You..."  I thought to myself, "why don't I just stand still and receive Him unto me?  I understand that we all run a race, etc.  I then realized that in my legalistic tendancies, I love to find myself searching and aiming and striving.  I've found what I am searching for.....I'm not running to anything.  I am walking beside the One!...The One that every soul searches for, wherever they are in life.  I have Him right here.

I am finding so many things coming together in my life....prophesies, spoken words, things that I have felt in the spiritual, etc.  Part of my life coming together is that it's becoming a norm in my life to be uncertain of tomorrow.  The more I accept it, the more my life comes together.  I don't want my life to make perfect sense in my eyes....I know my Creator has far more than I could ever ask or think.  This is peace to me...knowing now that things truely are out of my hands and control.  (Jelaine, I think this answers the question you asked earlier alot better than my original answer! ha)

2 comments: